Drug Safety Medical Writer - Welwyn
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Drug Safety Medical Writer to join a research-focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Particular focus is being placed on people with experience writing Risk Management Plans (RMPs) and Periodic Safety Reports (DSURs and PBRERs).
- Deliver regulatory documents, working effectively and closely with key content owners in the relevant functions
- Apply scientific writing, editing, document and project management expertise and contribute to the aggregate report writing quality through process management.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with document contributors to gather information
- Managing the review process, including leading/coordinating adjudication of review comments and incorporating review comments
- Actively contributing to continuous improvement within Aggregate Report writing team
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Advanced degree in life sciences or other relevant field preferred.
- Experience in regulatory affairs or related functions in drug development preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a join a strong team and build on your aggregate report writing skills
Benefits include a competitive rate.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41841 in all correspondence.