Drug Development Administrator
CK Group are recruiting for a Drug Development Administrator to join a successful global pharma company, based from their central London offices.
Drug Development Administrator Role: As Drug Development Administrator you will provide high qualityadministrative support to all drug development departments under the direction of the Head of EU Drug Development.
Key duties will include:
- Coordination and review of invoices.
- Budget tracking.
- Administrative support for training activities and maintenance of training files.
- Administration of the workforce management system.
- Scheduling of meetings and minute taking.
- Supporting travel arrangements for staff and guests.
Your Background: As Drug Development Administrator you will require:
- A degree or diploma in Business or Administration or proven experience in an administrative role.
- Experience gained in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- The ability to multi-task whilst delivering high quality work.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Drug Development Administrator position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 49296.
It is essentialthat applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.