Director Regulatory Operations - Hatfield
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Director of Regulatory Operations to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Help develop and implement initiatives within the Regulatory Operations group, as well as other project stakeholders
- Support the company's initiative for IDMP readiness
- Assist in the development and execution of product related strategies for the global group.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support reporting for business performance metrics
- Lead project teams, collaborating with cross-functional teams
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of regulatory operations and project management
- Educated to degree level or higher or equivalent experience
- IDMP experience or in-depth knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading oncology pharmaceutical company.
Benefits include an excellent salary, car allowance and an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37656 in all correspondence.