Director, Manufacturing and Applied Statistics
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Director, Manufacturing and Applied Statistics to join a leading global pharmaceutical company, to be based at their Buckinghamshire offices.
As Director, Manufacturing and Applied Statistics you will provide strategic leadership to a team primarily focusing upon manufacturing sciences and also some other specialized applied areas such as immunological assay development and safety for biologics and vaccines.
Key duties will include:
- Strategic leadership both internally and externally, based on understanding of business needs that require statistical and data science support for good decisions.
- Technical leadership both internally and externally. Critical thinking for develop options for problem solving is required. Equally important is first-hand translation of ideas into pragmatic solutions of speed and quality, via appropriate research and application of statistical methodology.
- Collaboration with researchers on experimental design, data analysis, interpretation and communication of data evidence for research, development, and/or marketed product needs. End-to-end excellence from first consultation to reporting deliverable is required.
- Serving as a statistics representative for cross-functional teams.
- Lead and co-authorships of publications and presentations.
- PhD/Master's degree in Statistics or related Quantitative Sciences field with commensurate experience gained in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency of R statistical software or similar Data Science programming language. This will need to be proven with evidence during the interviewing process.
- Proven written, oral, and personal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in interdisciplinary contexts outside statistics.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Experience producing publications.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Director position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48330.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.