Director, Early Phase Oncology Clinical Operations
Brandon Whates is recruiting for a Clinical Oncology Operations Director (Early Phase) to join a successful global pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
This position will be providing strategic oversight to a range of early phase oncology studies. One of their lead oncology products is an innovative drug used in the treatment of multiple types of cancer. It has been proven to reduce the development of tumours, slow down the progression of disease and ultimately improve survival rates within patients. It is on track to become one of the most prescribes cancer treatments worldwide, and several indications continue to be tested within a wide range of clinical trials in multiple countries.
This role provides the opportunity to be at the forefront of this research, providing input and oversight to a program of Phase I, Ib and II studies.
- Successfully plan and execute multiple early phase oncology studies.
- Set and deliver objectives and projects across the business.
- Matrix and line management of Clinical Study teams both in the UK and the US, collaborating closely with colleagues in this group to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
- Provide expertise to lead complex studies and study teams.
- Identifying room for improvement within the companies processes and systems, and recommending changes that will benefit teams.
- Direct strict adherence to local regulatory requirements, SOPs and GCP guidelines.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Significant industry experience within oncology.
- Line management experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 768715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45849 in all correspondence.