Director, Diagnostic Expert, UK
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Director, Diagnostic Expert to join one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, a business focused on providing innovative, effective medicines that make a real difference in important areas of healthcare.
As Director, Diagnostic Expert you'll be responsible for ensuring that companion diagnostic tests are delivered within Oncology by leading an experienced Product Diagnostic sub-team. That means you'll be empowered to deliver all scientific, technical, clinical, financial, commercial and partnering aspects needed to implement an effective diagnostic strategy.
Key duties will include:
- Implementing diagnostic development strategies within the product teams to meet the needs of patients, payers and physicians
- Obtaining and managing strategic investment to enable companion diagnostic development for the product teams
- Delivering expert advice on strategic direction for PHC approaches and companion diagnostic development
- Providing leadership for the Diagnostic Development sub-team, communicating a clear and inspiration strategic vision
- Creating and implementing diagnostic tests for use in clinical trials
As Director, Diagnostic Expert, you will require the following:
- A PhD or equivalent with experience in a similar role
- A proven record in project management in a companion diagnostic test environment
- Experience of PHC approaches and diagnostic development within Oncology
- A Scientific credibility in your area of expertise, evidenced by publications and external reputation
- Evidence of effective leadership in a global context
- Expertise in your PHC field and Oncology, evidenced by your publications and reputation
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Director, Diagnostic Expert position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL35516 in all correspondence.