Director - Clinical Safety, Respiratory
Simon Tyson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Director, Respiratory Clinical Safety Lead to join a respected pharmaceutical company in Kent on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible and will initially be fully office based.
Responsibilities: As Director, Respiratory Clinical Safety Lead the main purpose of your role will be to define and execute the global respiratory portfolio pharmacovigilance. Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning, organising and conducting of Pharmacovigilance activities
- Providing safety leadership
- Providing clinical safety input/review of clinical stud y documents
- Planning and implementing PV risk management strategies
- Authoring and review of safety reports
Qualifications and Experience: As Director, Respiratory Clinical Safety Lead you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical Degree
- Extensive experience working in pharmacovigilance / drug safety· Experience working in the respiratory therapy area
- Safety leadership experience
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30949 in all correspondence.