Director, Clinical Research, Oncology, Hertfordshire
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Director, Clinical Research, Oncology for a highly successful and innovative global pharmaceutical company. The position will be based from their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Director, Clinical Research, Oncology you will provide scientific input and oversight to a program of Phase II & III studies in support of an oncology product.
Key duties will include:
- Directing and implementing Clinical Research Plans and leading the development of Clinical Protocols
- Acting as Study Director, driving study execution from protocol concept through to final report, including clinical data interpretation
- Monitoring and reviewing study safety data
- Management of third party vendors, ensuring that timelines are met
As Director, Clinical Research, Oncology you will require the following:
- A medical degree or PhD
- Proven late phase clinical experience within the oncology field
- Experience of working with the FDA and EMA regulatory authorities
- Experience of authoring IND / CTA submissions, study protocols, Investigator Brochures, Clinical Study Reports etc
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43408 in all correspondence.