Director, Clinical Research - Contract
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Director of Clinical Research to join a global pharmaceutical company on a 12- month contract basis.
This role is located at their site in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from surrounding counties and London.
Your main duties will be:
- Providing input and oversight for Phase II and III Oncology studies.
- Design and execution of clinical development plans.
- Serving as Study Director and driving study execution from protocol concept to final report.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the Clinical Research expert.
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant regulations and laws.
- Oversight of various cross-functional teams. (No direct line management).
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- MD/PhD is preferred.
- Very strong proven background in clinical science/development within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extensive experience in the oncology area. Especially solid tumour oncology.
- Experience working on Phase II and III studies.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46032 in all correspondence.