Director Clinical Pharmacology, Wales
A Director, Clinical Pharmacology is required for a permanent role with Simbec Research, one of Europe's leading contract research organisations specialising in early phase clinical research services for the international pharmaceutical industry.Responsibilities:
As Director, Clinical Pharmacology you will play a key role in the expansion of the company, providing oversight of early phase clinical studies and representing the organisation in front of clients.
Key duties will include:- Oversight and direction for the design, analysis and interpretation of early phase clinical studies
- Provision of Scientific and Clinical Pharmacology input to proposals
- Acting as primary contact for business development on feasibility and scientific issues for clients
- Design and delivery of solutions and bid defence presentations in collaboration with other personnel
- Representing Simbec Research at industry related conferences and trade shows
Qualifications: As Director, Clinical Pharmacology, you will require the following:
- PhD or Medical degree
- Extensive experience of the design and conduct of early stage clinical studies
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiating capabilities
For more information or to apply for this Director, Clinical Pharmacology position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29908 in all correspondence.