Diligence Lead - Cambridge
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Diligence Lead to join the research division of a very successful, global pharmaceutical company. The role will be based at their offices in Cambridge.
As Diligence Lead you will head a range of activities to support the triage and pre-diligence of potential in-licensing activities and oversee their development through to successful commercialisation.
Key duties will include:
- Defining diligence requirements, setting and communicating diligence strategy and conducting high quality diligence reviews
- Use of strong project management and leadership skills to coordinate scientific, legal and financial reviews of third parties
- Working with broad matrix teams to facilitate the development and maintenance of Integrated Development Plans, Target Product Profiles, and other diligence related documentation
- Liaison with external organisations to ensure transfer of diligence materials, phone conferences, face to face meetings and manufacturing site assessments for pharmaceutical and clinical development opportunities
As Diligence Lead you will require the following:
- A life sciences degree
- Exceptionally strong project management capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills, with the proven ability to effectively lead multidisciplinary teams
- Significant pharmaceutical development experience, with a strong knowledge of clinical research and the interactions between R&D, commercial and business development organisations
- The ability to travel internationally on a frequent basis
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Diligence Lead position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40119 in all correspondence.