Digital Scientific Advisor - Manchester
Julia Day is looking for a UK Registered Pharmacist, ideally with experience of medical affairs to join a newly formed digital health company in Manchester as a Digital Scientific Advisor. You will be providing medical and scientific support to the team as well as external experts.
A newly formed business this is an excellent opportunity to join an already successful organisation relatively early on and really influence and impact the growth of the medical affairs department and company as a whole.
Central Manchester with some flexibility to work from home
- Set up a quality procedure for the inclusion and acquisition of products.
- Identify new products for the website and oversee the implementation process.
- Develop and maintain, credible, relationships with clinicians, local decision-makers, external experts and academic centres leveraging expertise, insights and competitor awareness for the benefit of the business. Organise and provide medical input into advisory boards.
- Support the implementation of new services to the business
- Help define the content strategy, manage external medical writers to develop multi-media medical education and ensure the copy approval process is adhered to (ABPI Code of Practice). You will also be trained as a final medical signatory
- Work collaboratively and effectively with in-house and external marketing teams to advise on ethical and compliant key marketing messages
- Respond to customer questions and comments in line with social media policy
- Pharmacy, medical or higher degree qualification (e.g. PhD) in medical or human sciences
- Good knowledge of the NHS would be beneficial
- Experience in medical affairs would be beneficial
- Able to operate as an agile team player in a small team
- A driven, motivated self-starter with the potential to grow with the roll
For more information or to apply for this medical affairs leadership position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email@example.com alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44938 in all correspondence.