Digital Health Innovation Manager, M40/M25 Corridor
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for a Digital Health Innovation Manager to join a medium sized pharmaceutical company in the Buckinghamshire/Berkshire area on a permanent basis. Working within cardiovascular medicine you will develop customer centric digital health innovation strategies and tactics.
The Company: Medium sized global pharmaceutical company.
Location: M40/M25 corridor.
- Develop customer centric digital health innovation strategies and tactics aligned to corporate and brand objectives.
- Ensure planned digital activities and expenditure is clearly linked and aligned with brand strategy and European direction.
- Innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit is evident throughout all digital project implementation.
- Digital programmes and tactics set clear expectations, objectives and key performance indicators.
- Together with the NHS Collaboration Manager, working in partnership with customers, the NHS and Patient organisations, generate efficiencies in the healthcare system.
- Proactively seeks to add value to the NHS by identifying digital opportunities to drive continuous improvements.
- Maintain expertise of current best practice in the field of digital marketing and communication in order to enable effective decision-making.
- Maintain expert knowledge and opinion of the relevant current and developing market environments.
- Project Management expertise.
- Significant experience of identifying digital opportunities to deliver customer centric innovation.
- Demonstrable success across a wide variety of communication channels, in particular integrated digital platforms.
- Significant experience of brand management across a range of brands and customer groups.
The Benefits: Competitive basic salary, bonus, car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance and well being allowance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email@example.com alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45677 in all correspondence.