Dictionary Coding Specialist
Stephanie Maccioni at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Dictionary Coding Specialist to join a global CRO on a permanent basis. The position is office based and includes a competitive salary plus benefits.
Main duties and responsibilities• Perform the clinical medical data coding aspects of assigned projects
- Assist the technical leader on all coding aspects for projects including start-up, maintenance, and completion activities
- Assist with completion of Data Management Systems Configuration documentation to ensure accurate, timely, consistent and quality medical coded data
- Assist in the review of Data Review Guidelines, Edit Check Specifications, Data Management Plans, Coding conventions where applicable to medical coding of clinical data
- Support the setup, maintenance and closure of the data management aspects of the project to ensure consistent, cohesive data handling and quality of coded clinical data
- Support the development and implementation of global SOPs and Work Instructions within functional area; liaise with other disciplines in the development of SOPs that impact functional area
- Achieve client satisfaction through delivery of quality medical coded data, on-time and on-budget
- BSc level (or equivalent) in Life Science, Pharmacy or related subject
- Thorough knowledge of Standard Coding Dictionaries
- Knowledge of effective clinical data management practices
- Knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs, especially as related to medical coding of clinical data
- Substantial relevant work experience in data management including experience of assigning coding dictionary terms to clinical data
- Knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, quality management and systems applications to support operations
- Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the CRO industry
A full job spec is available upon request
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Stephanie Maccioni with your updated CV on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com to learn more. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL35011 in all correspondence.