Deputy Local Quality Responsible Person GCP / GPvP
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Deputy Local Quality Responsible Person to join a long established and successful pharmaceuticals company, based at their headquarters in Hertfordshire.
As Deputy Local Quality Responsible Person you will provide management and leadership to the Good Clinical Practice and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice Quality Management System for the UK.
Key duties will include:
- Contribution to ensuring GCP and GPvP compliance across the business
- Incorporation of Risk Management and Continuous Improvement strategies to ensure the QMS is fit for purpose and evolving
- Ensuring that GCP and GPvP requirements are understood, activities performed and that QMS is understood and actively conducted by all key stakeholders
- Development and maintenance of the Quality Handbook and Quality Plan
As Deputy Local Quality Responsible Person, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc or BPharm
- QMS and GCP / GPvP experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable ability to implement and drive improvements in processes, metrics and KPIs
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Deputy Local Quality Responsible Person position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34502 in all correspondence.