Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Data Manager to join a small specialised CRO on a contract basis. The office is in the North West but candidates can be home based and visit site occasionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Managing the DM tasks for studies from start-up to database lock.
- Ensure the completion of all DM deliverables to a high standard.
- Database building.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support set up and management of EDC tools and systems.
- Support the development of protocols, plans and SOPs.
- Work closely with clients, managing relationships and providing DM support.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BSc/MSc in life sciences, statistics or related subject.
- Proven data management experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of EDCs.
- Ability to build databases.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46132 in all correspondence.