Data Management Associate in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Steve Lord is recruiting for a Data Management Associate to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, on a full time, contract basis initially for 12 months.
The Data Management Associate will support the data management team to accurately update and maintain clinical systems and/or trackers within project timelines; prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive study documentation and reports to support clinical studies. The Data Management Associate will also perform review and reconcilition of data management file for accuracy, completeness and compliance to procedures as well as preparing and submitingt to, and review and reconciliation of the trial master file for accuracy and completeness.
As a Data Management Associate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support all phases of clinical study activities (start-up, conduct and close-out).
- Assist with providing, creating, updating and maintaining study related information into the appropriate systems.
- Distribute study related documentation to other functional groups, internally.
- With appropriate direction, assist with creating, updating, maintaining and distributing study related trackers and reports as required.
- Review the study data management file for accuracy and completeness, raise any issues found and assist with resolution.
- With appropriate direction, assist with quality control checks to ensure compliance with process and procedures, identify any issues found.
- Prepare documents into appropriate formats and submit documents to the trial master file.
- Ensure that the trial master file is up to date, study documents are accurate and complete.
As a Data Management Associate, you should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified, life science preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a Clinical function gained within a Pharmaceutical, CRO, Vendor or related setting.
- Proven experience maintaining clinical filing systems and using an e-Trial Master File system.
- Proficient in TMF systems, filing, review and reconciliation on a global level.
- Proficient with electronic filing systems; adhering to standard structures and procedures.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, familiar with PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Good understanding of clinical research and development.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate across different levels.
- Diplomacy and rationale in difficult situations.
- Ability to handle many tasks and setting shifting and competing priorities.
- Creative and analytical in approach.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic database administration, experience with EDC preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46103 in all correspondence.