Customer Insights Manager - Buckinghamshire
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Customer Insights Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Support International Strategic Marketing Team to facilitate enhancement of information based business decision in making high impact business and marketing strategies for both inline and pipeline.
- Pro-actively determine information needs and provides insights.
- Optimise the value of market information to the company by promoting optimum use by Business Unit through effective dissemination within the company.
- Prioritise, plan and execute marketing research and information projects executing annual project plans (primary research), managing ad-hoc project needs and managing vendors from design to delivery stages.
- Utilise all information sources to facilitate information based decision making promoting effective use and pro-actively designs new monitors and analyses for changing business needs.
- Establish clear project priorities for business area across in line brands for international and work closely with ISM to ensure focus is maintained on the priorities
- For key project, ensure good collaboration with the US Market Research team.
- Manage and undertake appropriate research projects with full accountability and work as a team member in undertaking projects.
- Use research tools effectively and optimise vendor interactions and ensure overall constancy in research methodologies and quality standards sharing best practices both regionally and globally applying the Market Research SOP.
- Through insight generation, challenge and influence marketing strategies for marketing planning with International Strategic Marketing team and the International Marketing Board.
- In collaboration with Secondary Data Market Analysts, ensure all business/marketing teams are informed of relevant information availability and provide understanding and insight into current and emerging market issues affecting EAME region performance.
- Support commercial assessment of pipeline and Business Development opportunities through targeted primary market research.
- Manage ad hoc request as appropriate and determine the best methodology to meet business need in the required timelines.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree or higher in Life sciences, Economics or Statistics, ideally with supplementary marketing qualification
- Extensive experience in market research / information in Pharmaceutical / Healthcare company or information provider/consultancy working for this sector
- Knowledge and understanding of primary and secondary research methodologies and of International/Global healthcare environments
- Strong statistical background with pharmaceutical marketing knowledge desirable
- Fluent in English (written and oral) plus one other European language preferred
- Experience of Healthcare marketing and research covering appropriate customer types (HCPs, payors, patients etc.) and customer dynamics
- Substantial experience in market research design and implementation, in depth understanding of analytical methods and integrating market data/sources
- Experience of client service environment with multi-country and emerging markets involvement across a range of therapy areas and products
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire.
For more information or to apply for this Customer Insights Manager position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33841 in all correspondence.