Oliver Care is recruiting for a Creative Artworker to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a short-term contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to produce high quality creative design material for use in publications and promotional materials. This will involve creating 2D and 3D images, concepts, digital material and managing the in-house image library.
- Manage design and artwork jobs from brief to delivery, making sure key deadlines are achieved and taking into consideration compliance requirements particularly for licensed medicines.
- Modify, revise and edit projects, providing technical advice when necessary, communicate clearly and promptly with all parties involved in a project and provide support to external agencies for customer support on digital product images.
Further responsibilities will include:
- When required, create new or update existing packaging artwork using the in-house Apple Mac computer system and prepare artwork in accordance with agreed corporate and inter-company standards.
- Be accountable for maintaining the in-house image library with current and up to date images as well as retouching of images and colour correction and maintaining file management to allow affective file location, back up, archive and transfer.
- Provide skilled and technically competent input and support to Artwork project Managers, Marketing and outside deign agencies for the creation of new pack designs and supply outside design agencies with artwork files etc. when requested. You will also report monthly, quarterly and YTD stats to ensure business targets are met.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above with significant creative artwork/design experience and experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or related design environment.
- A strong background of packaging and website design adaptations and proficiency in all current major desktop publishing applications, in particular Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- A creative mind-set with strong typography skills and high attention to detail in addition to excellent communication and project management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global pharmaceutical company with great potential and opportunities to develop your career
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31084 in all correspondence.