Country Study Manager
Sam Whyley-Smith at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Country Study Manager to join a Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company based in the UK and lead mutliple country level studies across all phases of study management (preparation, conduct, close-out).Responsibilities:
This is your chance to inspire and excel. You'll work with some exceptional people in a high-performing, collaborative culture;
- Providing leadership and local strategic planning and organisation to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases of study management (preparation, conduct, close-out).
- You will have full accountability for all assigned studies at a country level including adherence to quality, timelines and budget in accordance with the appropriate quality standards including ICH/GCP/GPP standards, company SOPs, local operating guidelines and local requirements, as applicable.
- You will have proven clinical development experience on the operational aspects of conducting clinical studies which may include vendor/CRO management, leading/working as part of a development team, implementing clinical development plans and coordinating study level activities to deliver data for filing or publication purposes including interaction with local Business Units.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and accurately in both written and spoken English and have a demonstrated ability to interact with different professional levels of the research community.
- Your strong leadership skills developed through leading multi-functional matrix study teams through all stages of clinical studies will be essential for this position, as will your experience in project management including implementation of risk management plans and management of complex study budgets and resourcing plans.
- You will have substantial experience influencing and negotiating at all levels to achieve team delivery, which will be aided by your excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated by your ability to present clear messages from complex information/data to all levels in the organisation.
- You will be self-motivated and achievement driven and will have a demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- You must also possess strong computer skills, including the usage of MS Office software, web-based systems and databases.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 5800 40 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46576 in all correspondence.