Country Medical Director - South Korea
Julia Day at CK Clinical is seeking a Physician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Seoul. You will work in a varied role including leading in planning and conducting clinical research projects, obtaining market authorisation of products and new indications and contributing to life cycle management.
- Build and lead appropriate team to fulfil goals and objectives of affiliate medical department (recruitment, development and retention) and ensure effective management (operation and process)
- Develop products registration strategy for local registration, and conduct global, regional and local product development programs to register products and indications in the Korean and global market timely.
- Guide and supervise local clinical research activities to address local unmet need and to generate scientifically sound data in an attempt to promote evidence based medicine
- Ensure to generate scientific convincing pharmacoeconomics data for market access
- Drive medical excellence in therapeutic area and provide scientific and technical input to partners and customers for marketed products and introduction of new products
- Ensure to provide validated medical and scientific information to healthcare professionals and patients in compliance to local and company regulation
- Interact with regulatory and government health authorities and key scientific experts including demonstration of added-value of new products and marketed products, pharmacovigilance reporting, label update and guidelines development
- Proactively identify and manage product related risk (including data generation if needed), manage product patrimony issues.
- Hold a medical doctor degree and board certification
- Experience in medical practice and pharmaceutical industry with knowledge in pharmaceutical medicine and business
- Interpersonal and management skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skill in English, computer literate, etc.
A relocation to Seoul is mandatory if you are interested in this position. Support will be provided.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Director role please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 / 07963 409 838 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Please quote reference CL34545 in all correspondence.