Copy Process Associate in Weybridge
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Copy Process Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Weybridge on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
The Location: The role will be based at their site in Weybridge, which is primarily involved in consumer healthcare, developing and marketing products in wellness, oral health, nutrition and skin health. Weybridge is easily accessible via junction 11 on the M25 or via train which has excellent links including a fast train from London Waterloo.
The Role: The primary purpose of this role is to support the Claim and Copy Approval Process on operational level as well as work with the Zinc Business Owner, Medical Excellence Lead and the Claim and Copy Approval Teams (CCAT) in strategically supporting and developing the process across the company's Consumer Healthcare division. This role aims to facilitate the process application across the cross-functional continuum as well as to identify trends and suggest priocess solutions and improvements.
Key duties include to:
- Work with Zinc Business Owner and company staff to support understanding and application of the Claim and Copy Approval Process.
- Work with key stakeholders across the medical affairs, regulatory, legal and commercial functions to identify process-related issues and facilitate solution development.
- Implement regular collection of feedback, drive the development of related responsive actions and implement after action review to help improve and simplify the process.
- Develop and implement KPIs and standard reports on the process performance, based on cross-functional feedback, to ensure accurate tracking of issues.
- Identify process trends and suggest areas of simplification and improvements.
- Act as a key contact point between categories, regions and LOCs as well as across functions in facilitating the resolution of process issues.
- Support the Zinc Business Owner in delivering process training.
- Participate in process evaluation and redesign activities.
- Support the Zinc Business Owner as a system administrator.
- Be accountable and responsible for understanding all company policies and SOPs to the Claim and Copy Approval Process.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in Medical Affairs with proven record of working with commercial functions.
- Good exposure to cross-functional claim and copy approval processes.
- Good understanding of the claim/copy development and approval process and regulations.
- Good exposure to IT systems, related to review and approval of claims and copy.
- Proven experience in successfully working across functions and utilizing tracking methodologies.
- Proven experience in collecting feedback, analysing it, identifying trends and coordinating corrective actions.
- Experienced user of technical IT systems, ability to learn new systems as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact well with all levels of management and staff.
- Experience in work requiring high level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up.
- Ability to create business solutions as required for efficient tracking, coordination, presentation and communication purposes.
- Ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, exhibiting resilience under pressure.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni or Lucy on 01438 768 710 or 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44218 in all correspondence.