Conversion Lead - Niche
Paul De Challans is recruiting for a Conversion Lead to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Greater London on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Providing support for the mapping and transformation of clinical data to CDISC SDTM standards.
- This role is centered around the extraction and mapping of data from an in-house standard (called IDSL) to an industry standard format (SDTM).
- Transformations will primarily be performed through contracted suppliers, and this role will be involved with managing those conversions and keeping data strategy aligned across studies & projects.
- Understanding all required SDTM components is essential, including the clinical domains, TDDs, Data Reviewers Guide, define.xml and aCRF.
- Some programming experience with SAS is required, but the position is not primarily a SAS programming role.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in clinical programming in a data management setting or statistical setting.
- The ability to focus on customer needs, troubleshooting, and providing innovative technical solutions, while adhering to standards is essential.
- This is a dynamic position that will require the successful candidate to learn a number of bespoke systems and solutions and implement those effectively in order to deliver a top-notch conversion service
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- SDTM Expertise (covering core SDTM standards, aCRF, define.xml).
- Experience mapping data from one source/standard to another (ideally from X=?SDTM).
- SAS Programming – For detailed checking of complicated conversions.
- Project management. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Paul De Challans on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30418 in all correspondence.