Contracts & Proposals Manager
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Contracts & Proposals Manager to join a successful and growing specialist Clinical Research Organisation, based at their offices in London.
As Contracts & Proposals Manager you will join a growing team and support the business through the development and management of client proposals and contracts.
Key duties will include:
- Creation and maintenance of a tracking and management system for all business contracts
- Supporting the development of client proposals, including budgets for new business
- Liaison with current and potential clients in relation to proposals, contracts and amendments
- Supporting the operations team in preparation for bid defence meetings
- Liaison and relationship management with third party vendors, preparation of vendor specific RFPs and obtaining vendor quotes
As Contracts & Proposals Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant degree (Life Science, Business, Law etc)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience of the development of contracts and/or proposals
- Enthusiasm and ambition, with the willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47041 in all correspondence.