Contracts Manager, Part-time
CK Clinical is recruiting for a Contracts Manager with a very promising biotechnology company based in Cambridge. This will be a permanent position, working on a part-time basis, for three days a week.
Your role will be to focus on negotiating, managing and developing the company's contracting arrangements and to support the company's Chief Business Officer in contracts management and procurement.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To understand, manage and maintain existing and new contracts, ensuring that all contractual arrangements are always up to date and accurate.
- Monitoring delivery of key milestones and ensuring payment commitments are met.
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements with vendorsand contractors.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
- Negotiation of pricing goods and services.
- A legal degree ideally.
- Experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Previous practical experience of clinical trial agreements.
- A detailed knowledge of UK contract law and previous contract management experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Contracts Manager position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49594 in all correspondence.