Contracts Manager, Part-time in Cambridge
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Contracts Manager with a very promising biotechnology company based in Cambridge. This will be a permanent position, working on a part-time basis, for three days a week.
Your role will be to support the Chief Business Officer in contracts management and procurement, managing and developing the company's contracting arrangements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To understand, manage and maintain existing and new contracts, ensuring that all contractual arrangements are always up to date and accurate.
- Monitoring delivery of key milestones and ensuring payment commitments are met.
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements with vendors and contractors.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
- Negotiation of pricing goods and services.
- A legal degree ideally.
- Paralegal experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous practical experience of clinical trial agreements.
- A detailed knowledge of UK contract law and previous contract management experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45751 in all correspondence.