Contracts Management Manager
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Contracts Management Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Marlow on a 12-month fixed term basis. Some home working is offered.
The Role: This position will be to manage all aspects of the Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs) with clinical sites within Europe for their portfolio of assigned studies. This position will typically manage/oversee the CTA negotiations through third party vendors.
Your main duties will be:
- Providing input into, and lead as necessary, development of processes to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing the vendor relationship for their studies.
- Generating/providing the site contract templates and reviewing investigator grant budgets/budget parameters prepared by vendors.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing all queries from the sites via vendors.
- Managing timelines and communicating site status and metrics with the wider study teams.
- Reviewing the final contract package for accuracy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Finance, Law, a science or health-related discipline.
- Proven experience of Clinical Trial site contracts within and/or across Europe Clinical research.
- EMEA and pharma experience is essential
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47932
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK