Contracts Management Associate
Andy Leake is recruiting for a Contracts Management Associate to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Marlow on a 12 month PAYE contract.
This position will be to manage all aspects of the Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs) with clinical sites within Europe for their portfolio of assigned studies. This position will typically manage/oversee the CTA negotiations through third party vendors.
Your main duties will be:
- Providing input into development of processes to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing the vendor relationship for their studies.
- Generating/providing the site contract templates and reviewing investigator grant budgets/budget parameters prepared by vendors.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing all queries from the sites via vendors.
- Managing timelines and communicating site status and metrics with the wider study teams.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Finance, Law, a science or health-related discipline.
- Proven experience of Clinical Trial site contracts within and/or across Europe Clinical research.
- Some EMEA experience is essential
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is essential
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47089 in all correspondence.