Contractor, Senior CRA, Clinical Operations, OBG in Hatfield
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for a contract Senior CRA - Oncology, to join a global pharmaceutical company committed to contributing to better healthcare in an office based position on a 12 month basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
Assist the Clinical Operations Lead with the management of one or more Oncology clinical studies, ensuring that study milestones and deliverables are achieved according to agreed quality standards and timelines and that quality of data is suitable for regulatory submission, through oversight of CRO and vendors. Ensures that the studies are executed according to ICH/GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements and the company standard operating procedures.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Serve as first point of contact to CROs and/or study sites, contributing to CRO monitoring plans and monitor training and providing oversight of vendor activities and quality.
- Execute study management activities including document review, data resolution and drug accountability.
- Track the progress of the studies using clinical trial management tools and systems.
- Support employees by participating in project initiation, work transitions, and other development activities.
- Ensure quality data capture for assigned sites and escalates issues/concerns.
- Ensure that responsibilities are completed on schedule following established procedures and timelines.
To succeed in this role, you will come from an undergraduate or post graduate background in Life Science:
- Proven track record of Oncology trial experience in industry/CRO setting.
- Experience monitoring and providing oversight of CRO's.
The Benefits: A competitive day rate with a 12 month contract role, with opportunity to work remotely 1 to 2 days per week.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell on 01246 457701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46096 in all correspondence.