Contract Statistical Programmer
CK Group are recruiting for Contract Statistical Programmers to join a world leading pharmaceutical company in a remote based role, on a 12-month contract basis. Flexible home working is offered, with occasional office visits to the UK site.
- Assisting in design of study databases (in SAS datasets) ensuring adherence to company standards.
- Performing quality control review of work completed by other members of the team.
- Interacting with report writers in the production of integrated clinical reports and other documents containing information from clinical study databases.
- Maintaining integrated database for safety reporting.
- Life sciences degree with previous relevant experience. Proficient in the use of the SAS system, especially SAS Base; experience of the use of SAS/Graph and SAS/Stat would be an advantage.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email@example.com. Please quote reference 47633 in all correspondence.