Contract Specialist, Sussex
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Contract Specialist to join a global, niche Clinical Research Organisation, this is a permanent position to be based at their offices in Sussex, though two days per week home working will be possible.
The Role:Your role will be to support the contracts function, ensuring that high quality agreements are negotiated, drawn up and tracked.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation and finalisation of Clinical Trial Agreements and Budgets for industry sponsored clinical studies of all phases to be carried out in the UK and Europe
- Tracking and monitoring contract and budget progress for all assigned sites
- Providing input and suggestions around timelines and milestones for the execution of Clinical Trial Agreements
- Reviewing and customising budgets, contracts and amendments according to the protocol synopsis, tools and templates proved to the Contract Manager
- A relevant degree
- Proven experience of budget and contract negotiation gained in a CRO or pharmaceutical company environment
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44985 in all correspondence.