Contract Manager - Welwyn Garden City
Steve Lord is recruiting for 3 Contract Managers to join a research focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis for 9 months initially.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Be accountable for the contractual activities being executed on time
- Serve as the primary contact for the Business Manager
- Ensure the appropriate document templates are used
- Work with the suppliers/ vendors for contract creation, management and execution
- Support any requested changes to contract language and liaise with Business Manager to determine associate risk level
- Ensure any negotiation terms, scope of work and budgets are accurately reflected in contract
- Compliant with the contract management system
- Assess priority of contracts against study timelines through liaison with the Business Manager
- Collaborate with the Contract Logistic co-ordinator for the signature and execution of the contract
- Work collaboratively, effectively & efficiently with the Business Manager
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in contract preparation and management in a pharmaceutical environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- A good organiser with a natural ability to plan and organise self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or by email on email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38392 in all correspondence.