Contract GCP Compliance Manager, Belgium
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a GCP Compliance Manager for a one year contract with a leading global healthcare company, based at their site in Belgium.
As GCP Compliance Manager you will develop and maintain quality monitoring plans for a number of programs and oversee the implementation of quality monitoring activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and SOPs and a continued state of inspection readiness.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of clinical trial quality reports and assessment of these reports to identify areas of risk
- Provision of compliance support in the management and implementation of quality risk mitigation and inspection readiness
- Independent response to GCP related compliance queries from other departments
- Collaboration with clinical team staff to share audit / inspection observations for lessons learned and working with appropriate groups to implement corrective action plans
As GCP Compliance Manager, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc
- Extensive Clinical Quality Assurance management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the drug development process and worldwide GxP compliance regulations
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this GCP Compliance Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34577 in all correspondence.