Contract Clinical Science Manager, London
A Clinical Science Manager is required for a six month contract position with a successful and expanding international pharmaceutical company, to be based at their offices in London.
As Clinical Science Manager you will plan clinical trials and perform data review and analysis from a scientific perspective. This will involve working closely with the Clinical Science Director and multidisciplinary teams to design clinical trial protocols, ensuring data quality and integrity and ensuring appropriate risk management plans are in place.
Specific duties will include:
- Ensuring the quality of clinical aspects of trials, including protocol development, medical monitoring and clinical science data review
- Developing and maintaining study documentation related to clinical science aspects of trials
- Input into project plans, contracts, statistical analysis plans, data management plans and other study documents
- Act as a back up for the Drug Safety Manager, ensuring adherence to reporting requirements for adverse event reporting
- Development of project strategy and clinical development plans
QUALIFICATIONS As Clinical Science Manager, you will require the following:
- PhD in a relevant subject
- Strong clinical science experience gained within a pharmaceutical company or CRO
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30385 in all correspondence.