Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is looking for a contract Computational Statistician for a Pharmaceutical company.
Statistical Analysts provide technical expertise to execute multi-disciplinary or cross functional projects in support of European Statistics. Applying expertise across therapeutic areas and phases of clinical development such as Phase ll - Observational Studies - HTA
- SAS programming skills - extensive
- CDISC expertise
- Degree in life sciences, statistics, biostatistics, or equivalent areas with extensive experience in pharmaceutical industry, medicine or a relevant field is preferred.
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Ability to apply innovative programming techniques to solve critical problems
- Operate in collaboration with study personnel, provide input on analysis conduct of each study.
- Assist in developing efficient working relationships and practice with TPO partners
- Participate in peer-review work products from other statistical colleagues, and advise others on technical aspects.
Communication, Leadership and Influence
- Can effectively work in cross-functional or multi-disciplinary groups and use technical expertise to influence business decisions.
- Can adapt and respond to requests from across the business while being aware of impact of response.
- Experience in additional analytical software (e.g. “R” / SDD / Spotfire)
- Experience in modelling and simulation
- Experience Pharmacogenomics
- Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables and demonstrated problem solving ability and strategic thinking
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Ian Marlow on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01438 743 047. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stageof the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31446 in all correspondence.