Compliance Manager UK & Ire
Julia Day at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Compliance Manager for UK & Ireland. You will be responsible for the compliance programme in the UK including working on the ABPI / EFPIA / PMCPA frameworks. You will work as part of the global compliance group and have the opportunity to gain in depth and varied expertience. This is a permanent opportunity based in West London.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in designing, developing and implementing training programmes focusing on Compliance standards in line with local and Global requirements.
- Play a part in the identification and assessment of the impact of relevant trends, laws and regulations and developing action plans to ensure timely compliance by the company.
- Act as a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues appropriately for resolution and ensure implementation and maintenance of clear standards of business and ethical conduct consistent with corporate standards and tailored towards local risks and business models.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- You will have a high standard of education, Degree, Diploma or similar,
- Knowledge and experience in compliance and a good knowledge of applicable anti-bribery laws, regulations and standards, antitrust laws and rules (EFPIA, ABPI, PMCPA)
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34639 in all correspondence.