Compliance Manager, GDP/GPvP, Berkshire
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a GDP Compliance Manager to join a relatively new, but successful pharmaceuticals company that already has products on the market. This is a permanent position to be based at their offices in Berkshire.
The Role:Your role will be to support the company and two other business units (generics and medical devices) to ensure full compliance with all regulations relevant to Good Distribution Practice and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the Quality Management Systems for all three business units are fit for purpose and maintained
- Administration and management of all documentation associated with the Quality Management Systems
- Ensuring that Technical and Quality agreements are in place and maintained with all suppliers and service providers and adhered to
- Ensuring that initial and continuous training programmes are implemented and maintained for GDP and PV
- Co-ordinate, check and approve all artworks as required, in a timely manner
- A relevant scientific degree
- A detailed knowledge of GDP regulations, some awareness of GPvP will be advantageous
- Experience of the planning and execution of regulatory inspections
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45007 in all correspondence.