CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This Compliance Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Salary: Up to £18.82 per hour depending upon experience.
Compliance Administrator Role:
- Administrative support for healthcare compliance team (as applicable) including assisting with document/contract template revision.
- Developing and tracking compliance assurance metrics.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and administration of local healthcare compliance programs, policies, standard operating procedures, tools, systems, job aids and trainings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent IT skill and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and any experience with SharePoint would be an advantage.
- Previous working experience in a regulated environment.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Compliance Administrator position, please contact Julie on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48416.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.