Communications Specialist - Wokingham
CK Group is recruiting for a Compliant Communications Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham until the end of the year on a contract basis.
The Compliant Communications Specialist will be responsible for supporting the general management of the copy approval process for advertising and promotional materials and claims. This will be accomplished by partnering with internal and externals stakeholders. The Compliant Communications Specialist traffics and monitors submissions through their workflow cycles.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Enable and manage the review and approval of ad/promo materials and claims.
- Quality Check incoming submissions
- Create meeting agendas (submission process meetings)
- Track progress of submissions through copy approval workflow
- Moderation of meetings & follow-up post meetings
- Communicate with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to ensure timely execution of copy approval process
- Ensuring pending submissions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for monthly metrics report for Leadership Team
- Communicate cross-functionally
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries on submissions-Take initiative to propose modifications to procedures and processes as appropriate
- Pro-actively collaborate with the Compliant Communication technology team to identify and implement technology optimisation
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Business experience
- Work experience in a regulated/quality environment (e.g. medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
- Knowledge of basic Marketing communication principles
- Cross functional team experience
- Personal computer skills, MS Windows, MS Office (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer)
- Microsoft Office extended (Visio, Project, Access)
- Adobe Acrobat
- HTML knowledge
- High level understanding of mobile applications & social media platforms
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni Woolley on 01438 768 710 or email via email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA41905 in all correspondence.