Commercial Operations Manager
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Commercial Operations Manager to join a company in the Healthcare industry focusing on orphan drugs at their site based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Lead the UK team with full autonomy of all UK based employees
- Working with the US based headquarters, grow the market share of the UK business
- Promote the business throughout the UK market
Further responsibilities will include:
- Delivering positive growth within the companies remit
- Implementing a strategy if necessary to ensure growth
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive cross functional management experience
- Country or European management experience with experience of leading teams of sales professionals and laboratory teams
- Enthusiastic and dynamic with a proven track record of increasing profitability within the healthcare or similar industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a large footprint in the US market and who wish to continue their development in the UK, they are looking for a dynamic, focused leader who wants to work for a a very specialist orphan drug laboratory who will offer excellent personal and professional opportunities.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32846 in all correspondence.