Brandon Whates is currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator to join a highly successful and well-established pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire, approximately within a 10 minute drive from Slough.
The Commercial Administrator will have responsibility for providing support to the Commercial Director and the wider Sales department to enable the smooth running of operations. To identify areas of improvement within systems and processes used throughout the company, and suggesting improvements which could be made.
- Provide proactive and high quality administrative support to the Sales team, including managing the arrangement of regional meetings.
- Be a main point of contact for all Sales related queries, providing informative and customer focused support.
- Responsible for reviewing Project Approval Forms (PAF), supplier contracts and all other relevant procurement documents.
- Liasing with conferencing and events contractors to organise specific meetings such as field Sales team meetings, training events etc.
- Identify gaps in training and areas for improvement across the business, and suggesting solutions.
- Proactively measure progress of projects as required, participating in projects that are actively managed by the Project Management Office (PMO) to provide ad hoc support and raising purchase orders when other individuals in the PMO are absent.
- Previous experience in a commercial environment within a pharmaceutical setting.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of financial and budgetary management principles and processes.
- Successful experience in a Sales Administrator/PA role.
- Willing to occasionally travel to UK meetings (on a limited basis).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 768715 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45828 in all correspondence.