Clinical Trials Project Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Trials Project Manager to join a biotech company at their office based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
This company is spun out of Oxford University and its aim is to develop therapeutic agents the treatment of cancer in an exciting new way to administer immunotherapy. Our client is about to launch on the Phase 1 trial of its lead cancer vaccine.
This Clinical Trial Project Manager role will be based at our client's office located on the Oxford Science Park. However, they offer the successful candidate the option to work at home.
- 60,000 - £70,000
Clinical Trial Project Manager Role:
- Work with CRO to deliver the Phase 1 clinical trial for the candidate vaccine
- Contribute to the trial design
- Monitor progress and act to avoid delays
- Help develop recruitment strategies
- Act as point of communication between CRO and the company
- Contribute to the preparation of relevant documents
- Ensure compliance with GCP ICH and company SOP
- To contribute to the constant improvement of company QMS
- Have 5 years' experience in Project management
- Understanding of early phase studies
- Previous experienced with oncology
- Have worked with other partner organisations - Regulatory / Manufacturing
- Worked in Biotech's before is attractive but not essential
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trials Project Manager role, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47516 in all correspondence.