Clinical Trials Programme Manager in London
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Trials Programme Manager to work for a leading oncology research organisation based in London, the role be a fixed term contract for 3 years initially.
Working closely with the Operations Director and Scientific Lead you will have responsibility for a number of assigned studies from start-up to close-out and managing the relevant study teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of successful funding applications and ensuring appropriate sponsorship arrangements are in place for the conduct of studies.
- Preparation of protocols and patient information material, ensuring compliance with the highest scientific, regulatory and ethical standards.
- Oversight of a portfolio of studies to ensure their smooth running and successful progress.
- Management of a team of clinical trial staff, identifying and addressing and training or support needs.
- Preparing for and hosting any GCP inspections or third-party audits of the Clinical Trial Unit.
- A relevant life science degree.
- Team and Project management experience gained in an academic research environment.
- Detailed knowledge of ICH-GCP, UK Clinical Trials Regulations and the EU Clinical Trials Directive.
- Strong experience of oncology research and providing scientific input for Protocols, CRFs, manuscripts and reports.
- Experience of successful grant submissions.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45491 in all correspondence.