Clinical Trials Manager
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Trials Manager to join a leading multinational service provider, based in the North West on a full time, permanent, basis. Our client specialises in medical devices, pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, plus multiple other areas.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Trials Manager will include the following:
- Management of allocated program of trials ensuring they are carried out to the appropriate standards, with reference to ICH GCP guidelines
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships and ensuring all projects are delivered to a high standard with excellent customer service
- Management and training of allocated personnel
- Assume responsibility for the day to day management of allocated trials and personnel ensuring all milestones are met
- Ensures facilities are ready for use for allocated trials
- Report on team performance against contract and customer expectations to senior management
- Organise and host client visits
- Schedule and oversee activities for allocated trials
- To work with Business Development to develop quotes and budgets for new projects
- Conduct staff training and mentoring
- Motivate personnel to highest levels of performance
- Proactively seek growth opportunities for personnel
- Actively encourage personnel to learn and use team building skills
- Ability to plan successfully to accomplish company and project goals
- Seek innovative ways to continuously improve processes
- Hires and manage personnel including conducting annual appraisals
As a Clinical Trials Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:• Educated to degree level in in a life science discipline
- Proven experience working with in Clinical Research as a CRA/Project Manager/Project Coordinator/Study Management Associate/Study Manager/Study Coordinator within the CRO or consumer healthcare environment
- Experience in staff management / line management.
- Extensive knowledge of ICH-GCP and Clinical Trials Legislation
- Well organized and professional client focused approach
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34645 in all correspondence.