Clinical Trials Manager - French Speaking
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Trials Manager to join a leading, multi-speciality health care company, on a full time, temporary basis for 12 months in the first instance.
As a Clinical Trials Manager you will ensure that clinical strategies are translated into operational plans and executed in line with clinical development plans. In particular they will align operational execution activities with agreed upon project priorities, timings and quality specifications and adhere to all relevant regulations including GCP, ICH and PhRMA guidelines, Regulatory requirements, and company SOPs and policies.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Trials Manager will include:
- Study management aspects of a global clinical study including but not limited to all of the tasks specified below. For all of the global study activities, the incumbent will work with the Regional Study Managers (RSM) to ensure correlation of global study activities.
- Ensuring global study feasibility in collaboration with RSMs (if global study) and summarize regional allocation of patients and resource; initial assessment of vendors needed; and the development of study timelines.
- Global essential document development (e.g. study level consent forms, advertising materials), and study deviation specifications; assessing global vendor requirements and liaising with appropriate departments on vendor selection; ensuring the development of global enrolment initiatives and budgetary planning; planning clinical study supplies; review and approval of data management plan.
- Global IMP supply; study enrolment management/tracking (e.g. contingency planning and implementation); global vendor management; global budgetary management; trial master file oversight; ongoing management of protocol deviations; ongoing review of study data and data cleaning process.
- Review of CSR shells; review of CSR and assembly of appendices; database lock activities; finalization of the study protocol deviations repository; ensuring that the study close out activities are completed; ensuring study documentation is properly archived when the study
As a Clinical Trials Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Science Degree with significant pharmaceutical industry or clinical development/medicine experience
- Experience of site monitoring and study management responsibility is required.
- Thorough understanding of ICH Good Clinical Practices, Clinical Safety Data Management, clinical trials management (including site monitoring), regulatory compliance (including individual global/country directives/regulations as necessary) and statistical reporting including demonstrated, ongoing application of these knowledge domains to current studies for which the CRM is responsible.
- Knowledge of scientific methods, research design, and medical practices and procedures that would be acquired through experience with human medical research.
- Ability to speak fluent French/English and have an understanding of French regulations.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trials Manager position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34677 in all correspondence.