Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) in Hatfield
Brandon Whates is recruiting for a CTA to join a successful pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical team to accurately update and maintain clinical systems and/or trackers within project timelines; prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports. Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes. Perform review and reconciliation of trial master files for accuracy and completeness.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support all phases of clinical study activities (feasibility, start-up, maintenance, and close-out).
- Ensure that the TMF filing plan is up to date, filing and archiving project documentation is accurate and complete in the eTMF.
- Under the supervision of the study manager assist with creating, updating and maintaining project trackers.
- Under the supervision of the study manager, assist with creating, updating and maintaining study related information into the appropriate systems; eg. timelines investigator information, CT.gov.
- Distribute study related documentation to study teams and sites.
- Prepare and distribute study team agendas, attend study meetings and create and distibute approved minutes.
- Attend CRO teleconferences/meetings when applicable.
- Track clinical trial site agreements and upload the appropriate project space.
- Prepare requests for clinical trial insurance.
- Assist with investigator meeting planning meetings, including entering clinical meetings into the appropriate systems.
- Develop newsletters.
- Attend investigator meeting as applicable.
- Track all study vendor invoices.
- Act as a central point-of-contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Degree or equivilent in scientific discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in a Clinical function gained within a Pharmaceutical, CRO, Vendor or related setting.
- Proven experience using an e-TMF system.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 768715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44639 in all correspondence.