Clinical Trials Administrator
Russell Oakley is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Trial Administrator to join a novel and exciting start-up company based in Oxford, with an extensive range of products within their pipeline, both in pre-clinical and clinical development.
As Clinical Trial Administrator you will support clinical activities across the company's R&D portfolio with regard to time, cost and quality and in accordance with SOPs, ICH-GCP guidelines and local regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Tracking, distributing and filing documents.
- Maintenance of the electronic Sponsor Oversight File and/or the Trial Master File.
- Preparing and sending out study materials to Investigator Sites.
- Tracking and processing Investigator Site payments, and raising purchase orders.
- Assisting with the management of safety, including SUSAR reporting.
- Supporting clinical staff within the department, archiving documentation, and facilitating coordination of ethical, country-specific regulatory and R&D submissions.
As Clinical Trial Administrator you will require the following:
- At least 2 years of experience working in clinical research.
- A good understanding of GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities, and the ability to manage conflicting workloads.
- A high level of computer literacy, including MS Office.
- Ability to work in a small matrix team.
- Preparing study materials to be sent Investigator sites.
- A highly effective communicator, both verbal and written.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47072 in all correspondence.