Clinical Trials Administrator (CTA)
CK Group is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to join a clinical research organisation in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield.
Clinical Trials Administrator:
The main purpose of the role will be to:• Support the clinical trial activities
- Set up and maintain the documentation
- Ensure the TMF index is kept up to date
- Coordinate the collection of essential documents during site set-up
- Degree or equivalent qualification in life sciences or nursing
- Sound knowledge of the clinical trial processes and procedures including regulatory standards
- Proven experience in working within clinical research in the pharmaceutical, CRO or NHS environment
- Experience in maintaining TMFs
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to multi task and work independently
- Strong technical skills using PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trials Administrator position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51667.