Clinical Trial Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a leading, multi-speciality health care company, on a 12-month contract basis.
As a Clinical Trial Manager, you will be responsible for operational management and execution of GastroIntestinal (GI) clinical studies.
The Role: Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Trial Manager will include the following:
- Management of study through study concept, planning and strategy phase, study initiation phase, study conduct phase, and close out.
- Vendor selection and management.
- Essential document development and review.
Your Background: As the Clinical Trial Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level education preferably in science or health-related field.
- Significant experience of site monitoring and study management in either pharma or CRO environment.
- Gastrointestinal experience is helpful but not essential.
- Good understanding of GCP and relevant regulations.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Manager position please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47673 in all correspondence.