Clinical Trial Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager to work with a University CTU in the Greater Manchester region. The role is a contract position for around 6-12 months depending on the study and will be office based once the site is out of lockdown, although this may be revised.
The Company: The client are a none for profit University Research Clinical Trial Unit.
Clinical Trial Manager Role:
- Support Lead Clinical Trial Managers in the management and coordination of academic led, single and multi-centre clinical trials.
- Manage specified MAHSC-CTU clinical trial projects, on a day to day basis, highlighting critical issues to the Lead Clinical Trial Manager for the trial.
- Work with the other MAHSC-CTU teams, to deliver specific clinical trials, to the service standards and timelines specified in grant applications and contracts.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline or relevant experience in scientific or medical research.
- Experience in coordination of clinical trials.
- Ability to write and analyse reports, interpreting and presenting data clearly.
- Excellent organisational and project coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Manager position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457709 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48353.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.